Channel Sales Manager EMEA (m/f) - 2241
|Position:||Channel Sales Manager EMEA (m/f)|
|Company:||Our customer is a world-leader in real-time, 3D Lidar sensors for autonomous driving (ADAS), high resolution 3D mobile mapping, robotic perception, unpiloted aerial vehicles as well as for navigation, security and surveillance applications.|
|Job scope:||You will be leading the Sales Management of the Distribution and Integrator partners in the EMEA region. You will attain an excellent understanding of the product portfolio and applications as well as a comprehensive knowledge of the regional market. You will help to develop strategies and objectives to ensure profitable growth of the Distribution partners.|
- Grow sales through Distribution Partners and Integrators in EMEA.
- Develop sales strategies and sales pipelines that ensure the achievement of a year-on year profitable sales growth through the Distribution channels.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with the Distribution Partners and Integrators by submitting full support.
- Develop and define objectives together with the Distribution Partners and Integrators.
- Ensure and optimize the performance of the Channel Partners and the fulfilment of their set targets.
- Budgetary responsibility for the Distribution sales and support.
- Understand competitors' activities in EMEA.
- Develop and maintain a deep product technical and application expertise.
- Work closely with the Strategic Account Managers to coordinate regional projects.
- Communicate future needs to the Product Management, and unique customer issues to Engineering and Manufacturing.
- Develop sales support material for Distribution Channels, i.e., training materials, and application notes.
- Provide technical trainings for Distribution Partners.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Profound understanding of Sales and Channel Sales.
- Proven track record in strategically building and managing a cohesive distribution network in same or other relevant industries.
- Proven track record of sales results in same or other relevant industries.
- Knowledge of the sensing market, i.e., LiDAR, Camera, Radar and other related components would be beneficial but not a must, LiDAR experience is a plus.
- Energetic, motivating, and outgoing personality.
- High level of sales and business acumen.
- Strong communication, motivation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German as well as in English.
- Knowledge of other languages such as French, Italian or Spanish is a plus.
- Willingness to regularly travel throughout EMEA to support Distributor events, attend fairs and occasionally travel to San Jose, California Headquarter.
|Perspectives:||You will part of an exciting and fast-paced environment with an international team and with one of the fastest growing and in-demand technologies in the world. You will have the opportunity to develop your career with a Silicon Valley technical leader at a regional and global level.|
|Education:||University degree in engineering, economics, or comparable working experience.|
|Reports to:||Managing Director Europe|
|Income:||Depending on qualification and experience you will receive a competitive salary & performance bonus & company car.|
|Falls diese Position für Sie von Interesse ist wenden Sie sich bitte an den
untengenannten Berater, oder senden Sie ihm/ihr bitte eine e-mail mit Ihren
Selbstverständlich werden alle Informationen streng vertraulich behandelt
und nicht ohne Ihr ausdrückliches Einverständnis weitergegeben.
Selbstverständlich entstehen Ihnen keinerlei Kosten oder Verpflichtungen
durch Ihre Kontaktaufnahme mit uns bzw. durch unsere beratende Tätigkeiten für Sie.|
|Consultant:||Kristen Gräfin von Reischach|
Interconsult Unternehmensberatungs GmbH
Ludwigsburger Str. 1, 71665 Vaihingen/Enz, Germany
Tel. (+49) 7042-7065, Fax: (+49) 7042-7060